Freemax Fireluke Mesh coils are replacement coils for the Freemax Fireluke vape tank. There are multiple resistances to choose from that are suitable for different wattage ranges.
All of the Freemax Fireluke coils are sub-ohm coils, so they are best suited to slightly more advanced vapers.
All You Need To Know:
- Compatible with Fireluke Tank, MeshPro Tank, Fireluke Pro Tank
- Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil (40-70W)
- Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil (60-90W)
- Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil (80-110W)
- Kanthal Quad Mesh 0.15ohm Coil (80-120W)
- SS316L Single Mesh 0.12ohm Coil (400°F-550°F)
- Kanthal Quintuple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil (80-100W)
Important Information About Coils:
Coils must be used within the wattage range advised to avoid burning them out prematurely. Be sure to prime your coils before first use. For a full guide on how to ensure maximised coil life see our post here.
Need help with anything vape related or have a question about our products? Click the button in the bottom-right corner to chat with one of our UK-based vape experts and get real-time advice by speaking to an actual human.
About Sub-Ohm Vaping:
Sub-ohm vaping uses coils with a resistance of less than one. It is an advanced style of vaping that uses higher vapour production and increased flavour. We recommend only using e-liquids with a VG of higher than 60% for sub-ohm vaping.