Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions the use of the language; we/us/our must be interpreted interchangeably as Vape.co.uk, Company No: 11593504
By Visiting and/or purchasing from vape.co.uk you enter a contract of service and agree to be bound to the full, exhaustive list of these terms. If you have any problem with these terms or any general questions, please contact our dedicated customer service team via email: [email protected]
1. Vape.co.uk reserves the right to refuse a sale to any persons for any reason we deem fit.
2. Under UK law, it is illegal for any persons under the age of 18 to purchase any product containing nicotine. No persons under 18 should browse or purchase from Vape.co.uk.
3. Vape.co.uk does not accept any liability for any damage to products caused by improper use.
4. Vape.co.uk does not accept any liability for the malfunction of a product that causes harm. A dispute must be made with the manufacturer and not Vape.co.uk. Manufacturer details are listed clearly on all products, where this cannot be found please email [email protected] for more information.
5. Any breach of these terms will refuse you the right to use our site or purchase products from us again.
6. We reserve the right to update these terms at any time and you can find an up to date version of these terms always on this page.
Orders and Products
1. To complete an order on Vape.co.uk, payment must be received prior to us sending the product. If a payment fails for any reason we are not obliged to send that product to the user.
2. Despite every effort made from us to make products and descriptions accurate, from time to time products may vary slightly from their images or description. Where this is applicable Vape.co.uk takes no responsibility for this and will not be liable nor does the user have right to dispute this and expect compensation. Please inform us of any inaccuracies or disputes of product descriptions/image via email [email protected]
3. We encourage all users of e-cigarette products to look at the instructions with their product purchased prior to use. Vape.co.uk will not be liable for any damage caused to a product due to incorrect assembly or improper use outside of the individual products instructions. In the unlikely event that any product does not come with sufficient instruction, please email [email protected] for advice on best practice.
4. We reserve the right to set the prices of our products and change these prices at any time without notification.
1. All material and intellectual property found on this site is owned solely by Vape Supply Company Limited. You have no right to copy any information including but not limited to; images, written text, content.
2. Vape Supply Company Limited/Vape.co.uk owns the entire content on this site and any use of the site’s content without expressed permission is a breach of these terms. If you wish to use any content from our site then you must seek written permission from us. We reserve the right to reject this at our discretion.
3. Where third party links are used or direction to other sites, these sites are not subject to these terms and you should seek proper permissions from those sites to use any of their content. We are not responsible for the content on these sites.
Delivery and Returns
1. Vape.co.uk is committed to, where possible, reducing negative effects on the environment and for such reason has taken the decision to not include returns forms to reduce paper waste. You can find our returns form here or it will be included in your original order confirmation email.
2. We have a 28 day returns policy where products can be returned to Vape.co.uk if you change your mind. This is subject to the item being in complete original form and packaging. An item being returned must be unopened and unused including the cellophane film which contains the serial number where applicable.
3. Once we receive your item and inspect that it meets the above standard, we will process a full refund within 3-4 working days. If a product received is damaged or does not work as it should, we will issue a refund despite the product being opened.
4. Vape.co.uk will not pay for the cost of returning a product where the customer does not like the product or changes their mind under their statutory rights as a consumer.
5. Situations where Vape.co.uk will pay the cost of a return;
- The item received is damaged on delivery
- The item does not function in the way it should as described by the manufacturer, including any product that won’t switch on.
- The item is the wrong item that was ordered.
6. We recommend that if you are returning an item you have purchased, the quickest way to get a replacement is to purchase the product again and then once we receive your item and inspect it, will issue a refund for the original purchase.
7. Vape.co.uk currently only ships to the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland and NO other country. We reserve the right to refuse a sale if the delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom.
8. Vape.co.uk is not responsible for any delays in delivery that is outside of our control, including but not limited to; courier strikes, lost items by our delivery agent, adverse weather conditions, delivery agent ceases to exist as a business.
9. We will refund you where applicable under these terms via the payment method you used to make the purchase with. Vape.co.uk reserves the right to refuse a refund at our discretion so long as this fits within the law and does not affect your rights as a customer.
10. Sale items CAN NOT be returned under any circumstances.
If you have any questions on this, please contact [email protected]
Warranty is applicable where a product fails to work as it should do due to no fault of the consumer. Warranty is void in all circumstances where a product has been incorrectly assembled or attempted to be modify.
E-Liquids and drip tips: There is no warranty given to any e-liquid purchases from Vape.co.uk due to hygiene reasons.
Mods and Kits – All mods and kits come with a 3 month (90 day) warranty and in some cases this is extended to a 6 month (180 day) warranty from the date of purchase. Where this is applicable it will be clear in the product description or on the warranty card of the product.
Batteries and Chargers – There is a 28 day warranty on all batteries and chargers. Batteries have an expected life span of around 3-6 months.
Atomisers (Coils) – These are supplied with a ‘dead on arrival’ status. This means that any product that is not up to standard must be risen with Vape.co.uk within 24 hours of receiving it. Beyond this period, no refund will be given or return accepted on these products.
General wear and tear is not considered under warranty by Vape.co.uk.
As an overview, if you ever have a problem, query, discrepancy or general question for Vape.co.uk we have a team of customer service assistance we like to call our helpers, because frankly that’s what they’re there to do.. Our helpers are committed to 1st class service and you can contact them at [email protected] at any time.