The MOLICEL P26A 2600mAh battery is an 18650 battery compatible with most vape kits. These batteries are sold as individual batteries.
All you need to know:
– MOLICEL P26A
– P26A Battery
What is mAh?
mAh refers to the capacity of storage a battery has. It stands for “milliampere hour”. The level of mAh really tells you how long a battery will last. Typically, a battery with a higher mAh will last longer. However, if only life were this simple. There are an array of factors to consider when looking at battery life. Like your phone battery, the more you use it and the way in which you use it, will effect how long a battery lasts.
Important Safety Advice:
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Always use a battery case to transport where possible
- Never leave a battery on charge unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Never expose to extreme heat
Batteries/Cells when mistreated can be very dangerous, when purchasing this product please ensure that you are familiar with battery safety, vape.co.uk can not be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
Shop all vape batteries here.