The SMOK Nord 2 Kit is an updated version of the Nord. SMOK Nord 2 has a 1500mAh battery with a 2ml capacity.
Following the original Smok Nord, the compatible Smok Nord 2 still carries the easy to use classic pod style system with a mouth piece which is designed to fit the contours of the mouth/lips.
All You Need To Know:
- Proprietary Intelligent Chipset
- Dimensions – 95mm by 30.5mm by 20mm
- Integrated 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-40W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5V-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.3-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Single Button Operation – Firing & Wattage Adjustment
- 0.69″” OLED Display Screen
- Compatible with both NORD & RPM Coils
- 1 x Nord 2 Device
- 1 x Nord 2 RPM Pod
- 1 x Nord 2 Nord Pod
- 1 x 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.8ohm Nord DC MTL Coil
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
How do I refill my Smok Nord 2?
- Remove your pod from the device.
- Open the rubber stopper on the side of the replacement pod.
- Fill with E-liquid.
- Close rubber stopper and place back into the device.
How long will the Smok Nord 2 pods last?
The pods are separate to the coil (which means that will have to be changed more regularly) so then the pods themselves can easily last months if well looked after.
How long will my Smok Nord 2 coils last?
Longevity of a coils life depends across a few factors, vaping frequency, how many puffs you take per day and what wattage you are vaping at. Coils can last from a few days to a few weeks. In order to increase your coils life span make sure you prime your coil before using, ensure you’re not running out of E-liquid and use the appropriate wattage where you can (see below).
Whats the best wattage for my smok Nord 2 kit?
Again this depends on what you’re looking for out of your Smok Nord 2. If you want to gain the longest life span, aim for around 15W. In simple terms, the more Watts the more vapour produced. You can then adjust the wattage by pressing the power button 3 times; the wattage value will begin to flash. Then press the power button to adjust.
What E-liquids will suit my Smok Nord 2 kit?
To answer this simply; a higher resistance coils (1.4 Ohm MTL Coil) for nic salts with a VG/PG ratio around 50:50 is recommended. And then use a lower resistance (0.4ohm Mesh Coil) for e-liquids with a 70/30 VG/PG ratio.