The Golisi G30 18650 is a battery built entirely for performance. It is a high drain IMR 18650 battery. This means it can be recharged over 800 times. The Golisi G30 is far more powerful and environmentally friendly than traditional 18650 batteries.
All you need to know:
– Capacity: 3000mAh
– Constant Discharging Current: 25A
– Safety protection: Based on UL1642 standard, no leaking or explosion in extreme tests of over charging, short circuit, over discharging, high temperature
What is mAh?
mAh refers to the capacity of storage a battery has. It stands for “milliampere hour”. The level of mAh really tells you how long a battery will last. Typically, a battery with a higher mAh will last longer. However, if only life were this simple. There are an array of factors to consider when looking at battery life. Like your phone battery, the more you use it and the way in which you use it, will effect how long a battery lasts.
Battery Safety Tips:
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- It is crucial use a battery case to transport where possible
- Never leave a battery on charge unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- You should never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Do not completely discharge batteries
- Keep all lithium ion batteries away from extreme heat and direct sunlight
Shop all vape batteries here.