Humble juice is back providing us with another range of sweet sweet nectar. As always with our E-liquid reviews we’ll talk about the flavours, how Humble Juice vapes and our overall opinion. As side from just ridiculous names for flavours, Humble Juice have produced a wide range of E-liquids (as well as their menthol range) with Nic salts also set to be sold in the near future.
To keep it short and sweet:
- Humble Juice E-liquid is made in the UK
- 0mg Nicotine
- 100ml Shortfill
- 2 ranges available, the standard 100ml and the ice 100ml range
Humble Juice E-liquid Flavours:
(Most of these flavours are also available in their Ice range with the exception of a couple. They’ve just got a cool hit of menthol polishing them off)
- Unicorn Treats
- Berry Blow Doe
- Donkey Kahn
- Blue Dazzle
- American Dream
- Hop Scotch
- Peach Pleasure
- Smash Mouth
- Humble Crumble
- Pee Wee Kiwi
- Sweater Puppets
- Fruit Punch Gummy
- Dragon Punch
- Mid Night Snock
- Strawberry Waffle
How is the Humble Juice range to vape?
We tried both the normal range and their Ice range. It’s safe to say Humble Juice have done their market research, and its clearly shown through the flavour production from their E-liquids. At a slightly higher than normal 80VG/20PG its not uncommon for some elements of flavour to pick up their things and go for walk. But to our surprise Humble have managed to hit the nail on the head.
The 80VG/20PG mix means that it’s more suitable for those vapers who are looking for increased vapour production (or to put it in less politically correct terms, cloud chasers). For reference, we tried this on a Geekvape Aegis Legend Zeus (Limited Edition) with a 0.2 ohm coil and the it was a plesent vaping experience.
A quick heads up if you’re thinking of order any of the E-liquids from the Humble Juice range. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, these are for you. However if thats not really your thing, then it might be worth considering some other options. Although the crumble-y/dessert-y flavours are prominent, they are also very sweet! However, with that being said lets go into a bit more detail about of favourite flavours!
Best Humble Juice Flavours:
Obviously this is all very subjective and all in our own humble opinion, but we like to think we’ve got a pretty good palette (well i’d like to think its at-least better than the use of terrible puns). So our top 5.
- Pee Wee Kiwi Ice: A fruity extravaganza, featuring an array of fruity flavours. Including Kiwi, watermelon and apple. Watermelon and Apple take a dominant flavour combination but a hint of kiwi makes a really interesting E-liquid choice.
- Dragon Punch: Fruit punch that only contains dragon fruit and strawberry giving you the best of both worlds, exotic and a global favourite. With that in mind this vape juice means business, it packs so much flavour it’s honestly unbelievable. Humble has outdone themselves with this one and if you’re familiar with this company you know that their juices are never dull and meet up to your highest expectations.
- Unicorn Treats: Humble Juice Unicorn Treats is a perfectly crafted breakfast blend. Combining famous cereal flavours, this juice is as rich and satisfying as it is nostalgic.
- American Dream: Although we don’t approve of the corny name, this flavour is a rollercoaster of combinations. Humble Juice American Dream is a recreation of a fruit pebble cereal, the classic American cereal will surprise you with it’s sugary and fruity flavour profile. With notes of Chocolate smores, this one is for all you adventurous vapers.
- Oh Ana Ice: Missing Summer? We are too! Humble Juice Oh Ana Ice is a tropical blend which will surprise your palette with exotic and tropical vibes. The sharp combination of pineapple and mango combined with refreshing menthol. Summer vibes, yes please!
Our Overall thoughts on the Humble Juice 100ml E-liquids
As we mentioned at the start, The Humble Juice range is perfect for those with a sweet tooth. For a 80VG/20PG blend E-liquid they have impressively strong flavours throughout the options. We really like how Ice ranges are becoming more of a thing! For us, the menthol provides something thats just that little bit more refreshing.
As an all day vape? Depending on the flavour, yes. Don’t be disheartened, we really do like Humble Juices E-liquids we’re just no sure if we hack some of the crazy flavours all day. Maybe have something else, come back to it and so forth.
Cloud production? Significant.
Sorry for our terrible jokes, but we can’t promise they’ll stop anytime soon. Hopefully this review has helped in some way, let us know if you end up trying them! We’d love to hear some thoughts.
Disclaimer: Look, we know what you’re thinking. How can a retailer publish a review and expect us to take it as gospel? The truth is we don’t expect you to. We just want you to know we’re not here to bullsh*t and grab a quick sale here and there. We’re here to help you make better, more informed decisions to help you quit smoking. To accomplish this we pledge to offer you absolute honesty in all products we review. Keep your eyes peeled for more vape kit and E-liquid blogs coming soon!
Need help with anything vape related or have a question about our products? Click the button in the bottom-right corner to chat with one of our UK-based vape experts and get real-time advice from our team.